Support For Teachers
Learn about features and functionality for getting up-and-running with SAM Learning.
Getting Started for Teachers
- How does SAM Learning reduce teacher workload?
- How do I mark work and give feedback in SAM Learning?
- Teachers - Get Started!
- How can SAM Learning be used for teaching and learning?
- SAM Learning Primary - how is it different?
- Revision (Teacher Perspective)
- How do I set SAM Learning tasks on our Homework Setting Software?
- Select Activities with our Friendly Filters
- How do I set SAM Learning Tasks on Google Classrooms?
- How do I set SAM Learning Tasks on Microsoft Teams?
- Can I review Tasks set by other Teachers?
- How do I set tasks?
- GCSE 2022 - Tagging Project
- How do I quickly find my subject content?
- What content is available on SAM Learning?
- Diagnostic Activities
- Targeted Intervention: Literacy and Numeracy Catch-Up
- Exam Essentials - English (AQA)
- Question Level Analysis - QLA
- How can I run custom reports or filter report data?
- What are 'simple' reports?
- Reports 1 - The Basics
- Reports 2 - Advanced Filtering
- Reports 3 - Individual Learners
About Activity Bundles
GCSE Activity Bundles
- GCSE Mathematics Bundles Here
- GCSE Physics Bundles Here
- GCSE Biology Bundles Here
- GCSE Chemistry Bundles Here
- GCSE Computing Bundles Here
- GCSE English Language Bundles