Now teachers can look at the results of Set Tasks to see how well the learners have done on different questions. This will help you to focus your teaching towards gaps in their learning.
You can find QLA on the right of the Tasks Report:
For each activity within a task, you can:
- see how well the learners, as a group, did on each page of the activity.
- click straight into the activity page to see which questions your pupils did less well on.
This means that you can use SAM Learning to:
- diagnose gaps in prior learning before starting a topic.
- focus revision to exactly where it is needed.
- evaluate and improve your teaching.