It is a good idea for the SAM Learning Admin in your school to review Wave 1 and Wave 2 groups on a regular basis, to remove unused groups and make the active ones easier to find.
1. Once logged in as an Admin, go to the 'Groups' tab.
2. Start with Wave 1. Untick 'Only my Classes' to see the whole school.
3. Review any class sub-groups that exist. These will be labelled in blue in the Classroom Differentiation Groups column.
4. If you see any out-of-date groups that should be deleted, select the Edit icon in the 'Actions' column on the right-hand side to edit the sub-groups for that class.
5. Then use the dustbin icon to delete the group.
6. Changes to the class sub-groups will need to be confirmed using the green button in the top right. You can then click the blue 'Back' button to return to the class list.
5. When all class sub-groups have been reviewed in Wave 1, move on to Wave 2. Untick 'Only my Wave 2 Groups' to see groups for the whole school.
6. Review any School Intervention Groups that exist.
7. If you see any out-of-date groups that should be deleted, you can either delete them one by one using the dustbin icon on the right-hand side...
8. Or select multiple groups for deletion using the checkbox to the left of the group name, then using the dustbin icon that will appear above.