You know what an intervention programme looks like. Here's how we can help:
Set a task... and then use QLA to see:
- which learners need catch-up teaching
- which topics your whole group needs to review
Then target your work to the gaps you've identified:
- create Intervention Groups (Wave 1 within a class; Wave 2 across classes)
- teach the gaps
- set a relevant task to see how effective your teaching has been.
Our sophisticated reporting suite allows you to see how well your learners are doing:
- How much work (task hours)
- How well (average score)
- ...and you can filter any report e.g. by date, subject... and Intervention Group.