Everything you need for the exam… and nothing else
A series of SAM Learning Activities to support teaching of the largest Science Exam Specification: AQA Combined Science - Trilogy.
Over 200 activities are available for each of the three Sciences:
- Foundation and Higher - in detail across all topics - matched precisely to the specification.
- Summary - for the end of each topic.
- Focus - topic-based questions that come up a lot in exams.
- Intensive - questions that come up often, at an exam paper level.
These activities can be used in a range of ways:
- Homeworks - to review prior learning or to consolidate new ideas.
- Revision - to prepare for tests or examinations.
- Diagnostics - to find the gaps in learning (with QLA) and support planning of teaching.
You can find these activities either by:
- Selecting your science and AQA as the exam board, then filtering to the Exam Essentials activity type:
- Looking for Exam Essentials in the Catch-up, Science menus:
Why not try:
- Setting the topic-based activities to your class to consolidate learning at the end of each lesson or at the start of teaching the topic to test prior knowledge
- Use the 'Intensive' and 'Focus' collections in the run-up to November GCSEs or ahead of mock exams. Students can also use these to self-assess and identify knowledge gaps
- Re-set the Summary activities for each topic on a regular basis as a revision tool or to monitor progress
For more guidance on how to use these activities as part of your school's Review and Assessment cycle or to close the gap, book a session with our School Success Team.