You might want to move one of your own activities for a couple of reasons:
- You've published it in the wrong folder to start with.
- You published it in the 'Others' folder and now can move it somewhere better.
(We periodically review activities in 'Others' these and create new folders where there is the demand - typically more than five 'good' activities in a new area.)
To move an activity:
- find it - on the Set Task tab, set 'Additional Filters' to 'My activities'
- open it for editing ()
- move it to a different folder and rename it (something that other teachers and learners will understand, please)
- save and publish it
- finally, please go back and delete the version in the previous folder, using the button in the Share controls:
If you can't see the right place for your activities - and you have more than five in a subject - please email us with details and we'll look into adding a folder.
Many thanks to you for your efforts in creating and sharing activities - collaboration is highly valuable in teaching.