SAM Learning can support your work as a Subject Leader in several ways:
- Revision and Assessment activities across your curriculum (see the topic lists here).
- You can save your teachers time by mapping topics to your Schemes of Work - and including their use in your homework policy.
- Is its quick and easy to review progress data when reports are due.
- Your teachers can create Classroom Intervention Groups to monitor and set extra tasks to targeted learners.
- Our sophisticated reporting suite is very useful when it comes to providing evidence to support discussions e.g. for appraisal or subject self-evaluation.
This presentation takes you, as a subject leader through different ways we can support you and your department:
This will soon be available as online CPD, along with our other modules.
There are two attachments - the pdf or the powerpoint (with script notes).