Did you know that your Teaching Assistants (or Learning Support Assistants, Mentors, Associate Staff...) can use SAM Learning to support 1:1 Interventions?
- Focus in on learning gaps using Question Level Analysis
- Track learners with your own Wave 2 Groups
- Target work to individuals e.g. Literacy / Numeracy Catch-up - or stretching tasks for the more able
Firstly, make sure your TAs have SAM Learning accounts - your school SAMCO or Admin can do this (we can help, too).
Question Level Analysis
- TAs can look at the QLA report form ANY task set by a teacher - to see where the gaps are.
- Click on the Header (screen number) to go straight to a question that your learner/s had trouble with.
Wave 2 Groups
- Go to the Groups Tab, select Wave 2 - and make yourself a group of the learners you will focus on.
- You can then set work to all of the learners in a group through Wave 2… or a selection of them through Wave 3.
- You can also filter your Progress Reports to see how the learners in your list have been doing.
- We have a range of Diagnostic or Intervention activities you can use:
- KS2-3 Diagnostics for end of KS2 / Start of KS3
- Literacy or Numeracy Catch-up for post SATs gap-filling
- Grade-specific activities across Core and Ebacc subjects
- Exam Essentials - Focus Activities, organised by topic
Have a look at our Curriculum Coverage Lis to see the full range of Activities available to you.