- Wave 3 is about working with individuals - e.g. those who miss a series of lessons due to absence.
- You can identify these learners, set the tasks - and monitor their progress.
Identifying Wave 3 Individuals - on the Groups Tab
- Click on and then search for the learners you most frequently work with - filter or search using their names.
- Identify learners - by clicking on the blue boxes to the left.
- These learners with then be found quickly when you want to set work
You can deselect learners later, once the need for individual attention has passed.
Setting Tasks to Individuals - on the Set Tasks Tab
- Click on - the learners you have identified on the Groups Tab will appear at the top of the list.
- Select the individual learner/s you want to set work to by clicking on the blue box to the left of their names.
- Select activities in the usual way, using the filters to speed up your search.
- to set the task date range and name.
Monitoring Progress - on the Reports/Tasks Tab
- Filter to the individual student you want to review - you can see how many hours they have done on SAM Learning and their average score.
2. You can also filter to a specific date range and subject if that is useful.
3. To find out more about the work of an individual learner, click on their name.