Administrators will need to upload student data to the SAM Learning platform.
1. To run the SAM Learning Export report, select 'Reports'.
2. Select the SAM Learning Export report from the file list and click on 'Generate'.
3. In the 'Scope of Report' window, choose the required filter.
4. Make sure you generate the report for all relevant year groups.
5. Click on 'OK' in the 'Sorting and Page Breaks' window.
6. While the system is preparing the data for the report, the loading screen below will be shown.
7. The report preview will be displayed.
8. When the list report appears, right click and go to 'Exporting' | 'Settings'.
- Ensure that the settings match those shown below.
- Click on 'OK'.
- Then right click on the list view and go to 'Exporting' | 'Export'.
- In the text box, type in the path and name of the text file that you are creating.
9. Click on 'Export'.
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Click on 'File' | 'Open'.
- Select 'All Files(*.*)' from the 'Files of Type' box.
- Go to the folder where you saved your text file, select it and click on 'Open'.
10. Click on 'Next'.
- Deselect the 'Tab' checkbox.
- Select the 'Comma' checkbox.
- Click on 'Next'.
- Click on 'Finish' and you should be able to see a screen similar to the one below.
12. The file can now be sent to SAM Learning using our secure online service.