At SAM Learning, we have always been passionate about evidence-based intervention - hence our involvement with the EEF, FFT and the EdTech Evidence Group.
FFT/EEF studies have shown that pupils who use SAM Learning for at least 10 hours:
- Make a +0.2 gain on Progress 8
- Which becomes a +0.35 gain for Disadvantaged (Pupil Premium)
So we just had to get involved when the selection criteria for the new Priority Education Investment Areas (PEIAs) were based on:
- Low Attainment
- High Deprivation Index
So what is the PEIA Partnership for Success Project?
We are working with schools in PEIAs on ways to engage pupils with online learning - to boost engagement and hence progress. We are particularly interested in:
- Access on a range of devices, locations and times
- The role of A.I. features in Learner Engagement
- Effectiveness of challenge and motivation in engagement
Findings of this project will be written up and available for you to use in your School and PEIA.
Get in touch and let us know how you would like to make a start!