Here's what to do to get started, in 15 minutes:
Setting up your Account
1. Log in - you'll need your Centre ID, Username and Password. [A]
2. Read the Message Board - this is designed to help you to get started.
3. Click on the Profile Tab. Set your subjects. [B]
Set a Task
4. Watch the brief Video: Set a Task
5. Go to the Set Task Tab and set a homework or revision task for a class. [C]
6. Watch the brief Video: Learners: Get Started!
7. Decide how you are going to tell your learners about their set task- e.g. a demo in class or all in a computer room?
8. Watch the Video: Review Learner Success - to see what our online reports can show you (after the learners have done their work).
9. Watch the Video: Question Level Analysis - to see how you can find gaps in learning e.g. to discuss in next lesson's starter.
That's the basics covered - for more advanced features, please look at our CPD Centre.
[A] Ask your school SAM Learning Coordinator for your Centre ID. Your username is usually your initial and surname - and your starting password is the same.
[B] If classes are greyed out, it means we sync them for you - and you don't have to do this yourself.
[C] Each task you set can save you a couple of hours of marking!