When you log in to your SAM Learning learner account, your task ‘to do’ counter will show the number of activities that are outstanding on the Home tab. To review, access, or complete activities assigned via set tasks, click on My Set Tasks off the navigation bar.
The My Set Tasks section of your learner account is broken down into 3 'folders'
- To Do - tasks and associated activities currently assigned to you that need to be completed before the due date posted.
- Complete - all activities that have been completed at least once by you (organized by 'Set Tasks Title'). This include activities that were submitted before the due date posted and activities that were completed after the due date posted.
- Incomplete - all outstanding past-due activities that still have not been completed.
- Hover over the set task title to reveal the teacher who set the task.
- Hover over the activity to reveal the breadcrumb location
- Hover over the date to reveal the time the activity is due.
To access and complete an activity, click on the Set Tasks Title, activity type icon, or activity name.
By clicking Complete you will see all completed activities along with the date due and score earned on the activity.
Scores in black confirm the activity was completed on time.
A grey score indicates the activity was completed after the due date posted.
By clicking on Incomplete you will be able to access overdue activities. The overdue activities are grouped together by Set Task Title.