SAM Learning Primary is our online subscription service providing personalised learning for KS1 and KS2 students. With more than 3,000 activities across 18 subjects and access to SAM Learning’s award-nominated Activity Builder and Share, SAM Learning Primary allows teachers to create their own platform and customise their students' experience.
By increasing confidence and consolidating learning through online revision and test practice, as well as providing further access to KS3 activities, SAM Learning Primary encourages pupils to excel while preparing them for the step up into secondary school.
By using SAM Learning Primary as a platform to store their chosen activities, teachers are able to save on costs, time and resources whilst encouraging student-driven learning outside school hours.
Your SAM Learning Primary subscription includes…
- Unlimited online access
- Ability to set homework to groups and classes
- Progress reports to track student performance
- Account support via the Customer Support Centre
- Access to Share – customise your learning platform, create your own or edit existing activities and share resources with teachers across the UK
- Activities covering KS1, KS2 and KS3
- 'Secondary Ready' folders of Literacy and Numeracy activities for intervention work
- Unique avatars suitable for younger students
- Favourites - select your favourite activities and save them in your own folder for easy access
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 130 4160.