Most of our schools synchronise their Learner and Teacher Data daily, using Xporter.
When there's a technical issue, there are several things we can do:
1. Restart your XoD (Xporter on Demand) - we all know the value of a reset!
2. Log into your Manage Portal - to see if there is an error message there
3. Visit the Xporter Knowledge Base - for their support pages
4. Contact SAM Learning to see if we can help
5. Raise a case directly with Xporter (which we might already have done...)
(And if you haven't had any luck after 3 days, you can ESCALATE your case.)
This is Xporter's list of Common Errors:
• SIMS login 2 failed network related or instance specific error occurred
• SIMS Processes – Processes Unavailable Exception
• System Argument Exception
• System Type Initialization Exception
• Failed to connect to Xporter local host port
• Xporter Failed – Out of Memory
• SIMS login 2 Failed: Incompatible Database
• Change your GDPR controls and check whether you ‘include all’ or
‘exclude all’ with this guide.
• Check if your data feed has been accidentally left on pause.
• Authorise any outstanding applications which might be left in pending
if not in active list.
• School don’t know their password
The pdf below contains this information.