Activity Bundles are collections of 5 to 10 activities that could be set together as tasks to support learners. Here is a Physics example.
This is a new incentive to support Virtual Schooling. Teachers can submit four bundles at a time and (if they meet our criteria) we will send you a £20 Amazon Voucher.
1. Check what topics are needed (on the neighbouring help pages) - and that you aren't duplicating someone else's work.
2. Put together four lists of activities - with their direct links ( to copy the direct link, use the link button in the top right-hand corner when you are viewing the activity, or get them from our Topic Lists).
N.B. We are happy for you to include activities that you have built yourself... but you will need to make sure that they have been shared first.
3. Submit them to us using our Activity Bundles Submission Form. Each bundle will look like this:
4. Once checked and published, we will email you a £20 Amazon voucher within one week.
Terms and Conditions for Activity Bundles
1. Bundles must be submitted to SAM Learning using the Google form provided; 2. All information in the form must be correctly completed, partial/incorrect forms will not be eligible; 3. Bundles must contain 5 to 10 activities each and 4 bundles must be submitted on each form; 4. All bundles must be original, teacher-created lists that do not duplicate bundles already published on SAM Learning’s help pages or mirror the existing menu structure of SAM Learning; 5. All activities used in the bundles must be live on SAM Learning and available to all schools (teacher-created activities that are not shared are ineligible); 6. No duplicate activities should be used across any set of 4 bundles; 7. A teacher may only submit one set of 4 bundles in the same topic area; 8. Teachers who submit bundles must belong to SAM Learning subscribing schools; 9. Bundles must be suitable for students to complete independently and be relevant for the key stage, subject and topic for which they are designed; 10. Selection of bundles for publication is at the sole discretion of SAM Learning and their decision on eligibility for rewards is final; 11. SAM Learning reserves the right to withdraw/amend incentive schemes at any time.