If you cannot see the animated features and graphs on SAM Learning, it is very likely that you do not have Flash installed on your computer.
1. To start using SAM Learning, simply ensure you are running the most up-to-date version of Flash, which allows you to use the wide variety of animated and interactive features within SAM Learning.
In order to install Flash on your computer, please visit https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.
2. Once on the Flash installation page, click on the yellow Agree and Install Now button.
3. You may see a ‘Did you notice the Information Bar?’ message once you have clicked on the installation button, if so click on Close.
4. If you receive the box in step 3, there should also be an information bar at the top of your screen. Click on the information bar and select Install ActiveX Control.
5. The next screen you will see will ask you to install Adobe Flash Player Installer.
Click Install to complete the installation and you see a screen confirming the installation has been successful.