To help you get the most out of your SAM Learning experience and the greatest impact on learning gains, let's first review 2 main goals when completing activities.
- Attempt to complete 2 - 3 activities per week, per subject area.
- Achieve 80% or better on each activity
- Work at your own pace
- Read each question carefully
- Take notes while completing an activity
- Retry activities you do not achieve 80% or better on
- Use the notes you took on previous attempts to assist/support you on subsequent attempts.
If you don’t achieve 80% or better on your first attempt, you should try the activity again. As your score improves, your teacher will see the progress you are making. You also earn additional points for your second and third attempts.
- Regularly check your progress for each subject via MY PROGRESS.
- Identify activities to retry - red and amber activities (see below)
- Retry red activities first to try and move them from red --> amber --> green
- Retry amber activities next to try and move them from amber --> green
To view/monitor these details, sign into your SAM Learning learner account using your unique login details (centre ID, user ID, and password).
Once logged in, click on My Progress at the top of the screen.
Total task hours for each GCSE and/or Key Stage subject will be displayed along with an overall score ( 0 - 100%).
For a detailed progress report, click on a subject link.