If you don’t get 100% on your first attempt, you should try again. As your score improves, your teacher can see that you are making progress. You also get more points for your second or third attempt.
Articles in this section
- Changing Friends
- Choosing SAM Friends
- You only Get SAM Learning Homework in Science. Should you do Other Subjects?
- Why Should you Do an Activity more than Once?
- How do you Check your Progress for a Subject?
- Can you Send a Message to your Teacher, Classmates or Friends?
- How do you Change your Friends?
- How do you Move through SAM World?
- Can you Remove yourself from the Leaderboard?
- Will Teachers See which Questions I get Wrong?