Learners can log in to SAM Learning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from virtually any device that connects to the Internet:
- Desktop computers, Laptops or Chromebooks
- Tablets or Phablets (iOS and Android)
- Smartphones (iOS and Android)
- Xbox or PlayStation Web Browsers
SAM Learning supports mobile devices, especially those most commonly found in schools (Apple iPads, Samsung Galaxy tablets). However, any mobile device with a browser that supports HTML5 will work.
All of our activities will work on mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. However, some older activities need you to to pull (zoom-in), pinch (zoom-out), and move the screen around to complete your activities. We are working to update and replace those activities this year!
From January 2022, we will be making significant improvements to the learner experience:
- A new 'responsive player' so that the activities you complete will fit well an any screen size.
- A complete re-design of how SAM Learning works on your mobile phone
You'll be able to do your homework and revision anywhere! ...Sorry! (Not sorry.)
How to Access SAM Learning On A Mobile Device:
Navigate to www.samlearning.com using any Internet web browser (we recommend Chrome).
Click LOGIN found in the top right corner of the screen.
Enter your log in credential, which includes 3 pieces of information:
Article is closed for comments.