Click the green ‘i’ (Activity information) icon that appears under the activity when you move your mouse over it. You will be presented with a dialogue box that gives the name of the author and the publication date. It allows you to find other activities created by the same author and tells you how many schools have pinned this activity and the number of student scores that have been submitted. If the activity in question was adapted from a different original activity, you will also see a link to the original.
Articles in this section
- Share Rewards Scheme - 2018 November
- What is Share?
- Where can I find Share activities?
- How can I use Share activities?
- How can I create activities and share them with other schools/teachers?
- How can I remove an activity I created?
- Can I amend another teacher's Share activity?
- How can I find out more about the author and popularity of Share activities I like?
- What if I find something inappropriate in a Share activity?
- What are 'Share Rewards?'