Yes! Click the green ‘i’ (Activity information) icon that appears under the activity when you move your mouse over it. You will be presented with a dialogue box that gives the name of the author and the publication date. It allows you to find other activities created by the same author and tells you how many schools have pinned this activity and the number of student scores that have been submitted. If the activity in question was adapted from a different original activity, you will also see a link to the original.
Articles in this section
- What is Share?
- What if you Find Something Inappropriate in a Share Activity?
- Share Rewards
- Can you Amend another Teacher's Share Activity?
- Can you Find out more about the Author and Popularity of Share Activities you Like?
- What if you Want to Remove One of your Activities from Share?
- What if you Don't Want Other Schools to See your Activities?
- How can you Create Activities and Share them with Other Schools?
- How can you Use Share Activities?
- Where can you Find Share Activities?