What is MirandaNet?
Founded in 1992 by Christina Preston, MirandaNet is a professional education community, bringing together practice-based research and providing a forum for classroom teachers and policy leaders to reflect on their practice and publish evidence on effective classroom strategies and improved impact on learning.
How is SAM Learning working with MirandaNet?
- Action Research using data collected during the Targeted Intervention Framework
- Practice-based professional development
- Can be used as part of the school's CPD programme
- Participants receive a MirandaNet Fellowship and become a member of this internationally recognised community
- Participants have their research published on the MirandaNet Knowledge Hub
- Provides evidence to Ofsted that the school is research active