Founded in 1992 by Christina Preston, MirandaNet is a professional education community, bringing together practice-based research and providing a forum for classroom teachers and policy leaders to reflect on their practice and publish evidence on effective classroom strategies and improved impact on learning.
SAM Learning's Partnership With MirandaNet:
- Action research using data collected during the Targeted Intervention Framework
- Practice-based professional development
- Can be used as part of the school's CPD programme
- Participants receive a MirandaNet Fellowship and become a member of this internationally recognised community
- Participants have their research published on the MirandaNet Knowledge Hub
- Provides evidence to Ofsted that the school is research active