Administrator accounts are mainly used for the management of teacher accounts and to upload student data. These are the only things a teacher account cannot do. Administrators cannot set tasks. It is, however, possible to have both an admin account and a teacher account.
Articles in this section
- Forgot Centre ID/User ID/Password? - Teacher and Administrator
- How do you Create a Teacher or Administrator Account?
- How do you Reset a Teacher/Administrator Password?
- Accepting and Declining Staff Invites - Best Practice
- A Member of Staff has Left our School. How do I Remove their Account?
- A Member of Staff has Multiple Teacher Accounts - What do you do?
- Our School has a New Email Address and therefore all Teachers too - Where can I Update this Information?
- How do you Update / Delete a Student on SAM Learning?
- How do you Move a Student between Classes?
- Tidying Up your Staff-created Groups